Trainee Trade Mark Administrator
- Posted:29 April 2019
- Location:Spoor & Fisher Jersey (Jersey residents only)
Please note that this position is restricted to those with Jersey residential qualifications and is not open to overseas candidates.
This role requires the post holder to work under supervision, to supply information to various clients, trade mark offices and agencies around the world. The post holder will also be expected to prepare invoices as necessary.
- Process routine work provided by the trade mark team managers, which may include reporting to the client regarding the key stages in the progress of a trade mark matter; processing certificates of registration; answering standard enquiries from clients and registries/agents/local offices; and enquiring as to the status of trade mark matters from registries/agents/local offices.
- Invoicing the client as necessary.
- Maintaining our files and database.
- Any other responsibility appropriate for the role and grade.
What we offer in return
- A comprehensive training programme
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Equal opportunities
For further information or to apply for this position, please contact Lily Whitchurch, Human Resources Manager for Spoor & Fisher in Jersey, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +44 (0)1534 838071.